Jonnie Dean is a Screenwriter and Film Director based in London and Dorset, He works as a freelancer as a Cameraman, Editor and sometimes a self-shooting Director.
He is currently working on a feature length Documentary Peace: A Child’s Dream, based on his short film.
He is also writing his first children’s novel, which will be released alongside a feature length film
Although still in his twenties:
- Jonnie has written his first fictional Motion Picture Film aimed for Children
- Has Directed several short films
- Has been screened in International Film Festivals
- and he has travelled to India, Nigeria, Kenya, The Caribbean, Mexico and some of the States in America.
He is a practising Pacifist and Meditator, adopting some forms of Spiritual concepts that he puts into practise in daily life.
- Directors Foundation Certificate – Raindance (2014)
- Directing Essentials – Raindance (2014)
- Writing For Children – Morley College – (2013)
- BSC Degree in Film Production Technology – Staffordshire Uni – (2004-2009)
- National Diploma in Multimedia – Bournemouth Art College – (2002-2004)
- Had his own Film Premiere, with a ticketed audience of sixty people for his Peace Documentary
- Has written a Debut Feature Film Script
- Short Films have been selected in International Film Festivals
- Was a Cruise Ship Videographer for one year, which gave him the experience of travelling on his own.
- Has worked on Short Films, Corporate Videos as a Cameraman, Editor and Sound Recordist
- Worked as a Production Assistant for Bafta Nominated Writer Tim Clague and Film Director Andy Marsh